Monday, August 3, 2009

Back in the USA!

Hey everyone! So I know I've been really slacking with the blog recently. I arrived in the US last Tuesday and I've just been all over the place since. I've been seeing friends that I haven't seen in a year and a half plus one that I haven't seen in over 3 years! It's so nice to see everyone and to come back to familiarity. I've been eating all of my favorite food that I can't find in France and hitting up all of the hot spots that are only located in America such as Borders, Diners, etc. I've been having a great time already and it's only been the first week! However, I just need to be very careful with budgeting because I've already spent a ton of money (it goes so quickly!) and I have two and a half weeks left! So just a quick update to give everyone. My week at the beach was great! We had really nice weather and traveled all over the bassin d'Archacon. A very lovely place! So I'm off to do more American things and to spend time with my family and friends. I'll give another update soon!

No comments: