Saturday, April 18, 2009

15 jours de vacances!!

Finally! After counting down the days and rushing through countless badly prepared lesson plans, the day finally arrived: Saturday, April 18th! The first day of April vacation! I spoke with one of my friends from home today and told her that I was on vacation starting today. Her reaction: "Again! You're always one vacation!" And it's true. We had 5 weeks in between the winter vacation and this spring vacation which isn't a lot at all. Before that, we had about 7 weeks in between Christmas vacation and February vacation. My friend is right, we really are always on vacation. But hey, I'm not complaining.

So here's the agenda:

April 20 -23: Spend a few days in Provence visiting Avignon, Aix-en-Provence and a few villages along the Mediterranean. (This was a last minute plan!)

April 27 - May 1: Babysitting and making mucho mulh-la for Paris!

May 2 - 4: Weekend in Paris!!

I'm really happy to being doing a little traveling and not staying in my unfriendly apartment building for 2 weeks. Hopefully the weather will be nice!

Note: I need to update my blog my often and think of taking pictures everytime I cook something new!

Bonnes vacances à tous!

No comments: