Sunday, July 5, 2009

The début of summer!


Sorry, I'm a day late but Happy 4th of July to everyone!

Unfortunately I didn't do anything special like roast marshmallows or have a barbeque, or set off fireworks. But I did do some fun marker-tatooing, with a fellow british friend, of our respective flags. I apologize for the following ridiculous picture:
Friday night was the Eurockéennes festival at Belfort and it was a lot of fun! Though we arrived rather late (it started at 4pm and we got there at 8pm) we stayed until (almost) the end. Among the groups we saw: The prodigy, the Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and Cyprus Hill. The Ting Tings came on too late and we decided to leave before they came on to avoid the long line of cars at the end of the festival. It was nice getting out of Besançon for a night especially to see some good, live music. It's been forever since I've been to a concert. Here's a photo of the Yeah Yeah Yeah's in concert:

No comments: