Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

Happy Valentine's Day!


I decided to do something different this year and take advantage of my new oven to make an edible Valentine's Day gift for Christophe. Thanks to Leesa's post on her heart shape sugar cookies, I decided to try to make my own version. Here's the process in pcitures:


They came out soo yummy! So thanks again Leesa! Other things on the Valentine's day agenda besides baking cookies? Christophe and I are going to dinner at a popular thai restaurant that we've been meaning to try for a while. I can't wait!

So until the next post....toodles!

3 comments:

extonite said...

Greetings Katie
those cookies sure look yumie...made from the heart, in the shape of a heart just for Christophe. Judy and I had plans for dinner on V-day but had to postpone due to a nasty intestinal virus that got the better of me..suffice it to say the toilet got a real workout! That passed on Sunday so Judy, Cindy, Christy and I drove together to NJ to attend a shower for my niece Dana...a 3hr trip (one way). I got Jude a dozen red roses and they still grace the kitchen table with style. Wer'e going to try dinner out again this weekend. I believe your Mom is coming to visit sometime in March and we will go to the great Philly flower show if we can work it out.
Let me know if/how I can post photos to your blog. Also, I assume a i could enter a link to any sites that I think might be of interest.
Well, I hope all is well and give my best to Christophe.
Love, your fav uncle you-know-who.
PS Happy Valentine's Day and save me one of those cookies.

Katie said...

Hi Uncle Fred! Thanks for the comment. Unfortunately, on this blog I'm the only one who can upload photos/links but you can send them to me by e-mail! Here's my e-mail: lajeunefille07@hotmail.com
It sounds like you had an interesting Valentine's Day weekend last week. Hopefully you feel better now! Talk to you soon!

islandgirl4ever2 said...

Hi Katie...


I wrote you back by email but forgot to comment on your blog!!! They look great and I'm glad it worked out nicely for you.... Take care, leesa