Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Another Thanksgiving in France! But tonight, we're not celebrating Thanksgiving because we need to move our fridge tomorrow, so we have to eat all of the food inside so that we throw out as little as possible. We are going to go all out with Thanksgiving dinner on December 5th at a friend's house so I'm looking forward to that. I think we are going to have a real turkey as well. Apparently in France, they don't start selling turkeys until Christmas time so hopefully by the 5th they will be in markets. So this weekend we are finally moving out of this apartment. I'm really happy to move but unfortunately we are moving into an even tinier space. It's my fault because I thought that the apartment was bigger than it actually was when I visited it. And I'm the one who wanted to move into a bigger space...I just hope that we can fit all of our furniture inside. But other than that it's a really really nice apartment. It's a year old and it's got a big balcony!
However, it gives me a good excuse to go to Ikea to buy some new things! We'll need some shelves to organize everything, a table and chairs and maybe some curtains finally!!

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

No comments: