Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Manifestation and some Peanut Butter Cookies!

Today I have the day off because the teachers at the school are on strike. This morning around 11am I headed into town and took a few photos of the protesters who had all gathered. In total, I heard there was about 10,000 people who came to the manifestation! That's 1/10th of the Besançon population! Whoa. I took the opportunity to take some pictures.

Then when I got back home, I had a craving to eat some peanut butter. I know, really random. I found a cookie recipe online and hop, made some homemade American peanut butter cookies. French people are not fans of peanut butter, and Christophe especially, but thankfully he likes the cookies. So I guess they were somewhat of a success. Woo-hoo!

1 comment:

The Kin'Xp said...

Nice pages!
we like your blogging style and we want to advertise your blog.
If you want us to link your blog in our site,
put us in your blogroll, write in a mail :

1.your site/blog address;
2.a representative image of your blog (if you have one);
3.a detailed description of your site.

we would be honored to advertise your blog on our blog!
anyway my friend, keep on with your great work!


I.L.Y.S. staff
"I link your site"